Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tron and Jason's vacation begins!

Chad, Teresa, Gustavo and I met up with the Maurer's at the IMAX theater to see Tron.  I had never seen the original Tron, and didn't really know what to expect. I think it was a boy-movie!  Mr. Maurer, Chad, and Gustavo seemed to like it! ;-)

On our way home from the movie, we stopped by South Point mall so Chad could buy Teresa's present!  Teresa and I went on our own and Teresa got Jason a present. We left the mall and we were all hungry!  We headed back to the 'Boro and stopped by Friday's.

The next day, Jason came home to start his Christmas vacation!! I had to run back to the doctor's office to get my TB test read and was hoping that I could get the documents I needed, but alas, the doctor was not in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment